Thursday, February 14, 2013
Breaking the silence
It has been quite some time that I've last updated this blog. Turns out I never updated this blog after we had a small gathering @ Bukit Antarabangsa last year with Kak Anne.
In any case, I hope you are all fine. At the moment of posting this entry, CNY is still being celebrated, lovebirds are celebrating Valentine's day and Malaysia is heading towards its 13th General Election.
Surprisingly, we still have new members joining this group. Though the only thing we had in common was the fact that we worked at Digi call centre, the group still serves as a portal for us to advertise our businesses and greetings.
Kudos!
In any case, this post was just intended to break the silence. Also since I have no car a the moment I foresee that I will be spending an immense amount of time in front of the PC, until my car is fixed.
I'd like to propose a gathering, but since I have no transportation at the moment I might have to depend on someone else to become my logistical accomplice (aka driver).
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment